Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Quarterly Goals #1

Quarterly Goals #1
There are four quarters in a year and quarterly goals are goals for that quater. Jenna Moreci created this and does videos every quater about her goals. It really inspires me because she gets a lot of done and this girl here needs to learn how to become more productive. I'm going to have a list of 10- 20 goals and if I complete at least half of them then its successful. Down below I linked the video of her latest one so you can get more of a picture 




1.  Gain 130 followers on Twitter.
2.  Get 20 Facebook Likes
3.  Get Netgalley ratio to 80
4.  Read at least 50 books
5. Write 20,000 words
6. Get 100 Bloglovin followers
7. Get 10 Blogger Followers.
8. Get all As in the first 9 weeks of school
9. Become a month ahead in blogging
10. Get in a good schedule
11. Start a idea journal
12. Get 500 views a month

I know this isn't a lot of goals for the next quarter, but I think this is a good amount. Most of them deal with marketing myself and my blog. I know say this all the time, but I'm truly thankful for everyone who reads my blog. I don't want anyone thinking that I'm only in it for the views or the followers. Views and followers on my blog and social media is showing me that I'm working hard and that people like what I put out there into the world. What are your goals for this coming quater? Do you have any suggestions for what I should do next. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment