Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Blogging Routine

Welcome to another BTS for Bloggers post, today I will be sharing my blogging routine. I finally go into a blogging routine and I would love to share this with everyone. The reason I'm doing this post is because when I first started blogging I was clue lists and I would search for posts like this and I couldn't find any sort of thing like it. I'm really hoping this gives some inspiration to try this method out or find something that works for you guys. I like this because it is very flexible and I can shift around most likely this will be something I do during the weekend, but as of right now I do it more freely.  Let's jump into the post.

                                                                  

Blogging every single day doesn't work for me because I personally put way too much pressure on myself. I worry about whether I will have a post or not going up a certain day. Worrying is something I'm trying to diminish in my life and especially once school starts. What works for me is blogging twice a week. One day I will write five or six posts and then edit and schedule them to post on twitter. In order for this to work I you have to have a couple days of prepping an idea on what you want to write.

The very first thing I do is write to make this work is to write down a certain number of posts that I want to write. Here are the posts that I want to write for this particular week that I'm on.

Yearbook Review
My Planner System
Avatar Review
Bookish Hangman
SBPT Wrap-UP
My Blogging Routine

You should have seen most of this posts by now expect you won't be seeing the Avatar Review until next month sometime. I write up these posts and add in where I want to put photos or banners. Those won't be placed in until the editing day. I normally do a photoshoot so I can take the nessarcy photos the day of editing. I been putting behind the scenes on Instagram. I'm currently using Fotojet to make any pictures and I will either edit them on my laptop or just use my kindle photo editing.

For when it comes to writing reviews I normally write the review the day of or the day after on goodreads then post it on blog eventually, but I think I'm going to start writing a partial review on goodreads and then have the full review here, but that is a different story. I find that if I wait too long then I will forget what the book is about. Some people do reading journals, but I'm not really sure about that. If any of you have done a reading journal or has one I would love to know what you think about it.

Over the week I will do other blogish things like read blogs, comment,  reply to comments, find new blogs. I think it is important to stay active as much as possible. I'm a really shy person so I might do twitter chats every now and then. Speaking about twitter chats I'm going to be hosting a twitter chat on August 28th at 1:00 pm EST for the BTS school season. I will be posting a post with more information about and how you can participate. If you have a post that deals with the 2016-2017 BTS season I would love to see them, use the hastag #BTSbloggers. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.







No comments:

Post a Comment