Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Blogging Promo Tour Post #5

Welcome to post five of the Summer Blog Promo Tour which was created by The Book Bratz and today I will be hosting Claire from BlankSlaters. I did the Bookish Guessing Game on her blog and today she is doing Bookish Hangman on my blog. Both of these posts were fun to do and create for me. Let's jump into the post.



Bookish Hangman concept is to guess the title of the book when a quote and a certain amount of letters is given. I also threw some clues about the book or the world to Claire. The clues are given in a grey color and Claire's answers are given in purple.

“True Love Is Always the Most Inconvenient”
_H_    _ _ L_ _ T_ _ N
          There’s  five vowels
          One vowel repeats 3 times
          The Covers are gorgeous
           Its in the genre of Dystopian
          The author has written four other books in the same world

The Selection by Keira Cass!!! I loved this series until she wrote The Heir. Then I wanted to punch Eadlyn.

“The World was not just moving. It was alive. And it was ready to fight”
_OL_   _ _ W_ _ _
Two Vowels
             One is already given
      Duology
         Alternate History

Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin! Eeek! I love this book so much!

“I Am Capable of Choosing My Own Battles. If That’s What It Takes To Win the War”
     _ _ N_ _ R
               Retelling
               4 book series
               There’s two vowels
               None of vowels repeat.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I haven’t finished this series yet, I need to give it another try. :)


"told you to hide your heart once. You should have listen”
_E_   _U_ _ N
             Powers
             Royalty
             Trilogy

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard! :)


“Why wouldn’t I dance? Uh maybe because at first glance he looked like he ate puppies for breakfast and kittens for lunch?”   
_L_C_   _ _  Z_ _ B_ _ L_ _ D
        There’s 8 vowels
           One Vowel Repeats three times
          Two vowels repeat twice
   Retelling

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. I really liked this series, I read the first three but I have no idea why I didn’t continue.
      
Thank you guys for reading and thank you Cheyenne for having me on her blog. SBPT this summer was so much fun (a little stressful but fun!). :)

Claire got them all right and I'm glad she did. I was little worried because I personally thought I made them a little bit hard, because I knew I probably would have made them too easy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tune for the some wonderful upcoming posts. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment