Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Reading Goals

It's that time of the year again where us bloggers of the book community or youtubers, break down our reading goals for the new year. Every year a lot of us make these goals, but this year I really want to stick with them so cheers to be holding me a more accountable.

  1.  Get on my bookish social media more often. This seems like a small goal at hand, but I have been on an unannounced hiatus for awhile now and I really want to make time for it. 
  2. Read 20 Classics this year. This goal is supposed to help me become very well rounded in different types of literature
  3. Finish off at least 5 different series. I really want to finish the series I already started and I'm pretty sure I can finish off these in series within the coming months.
  4. Start at least 5 new series that I been meaning to read. Again I think I can do that within the coming months. 
  5. Read a an author I have been meaning reading to read.
  6. Read at least two adult books.
  7.  Read all of my Netgalley Books 
  8. Read 175 books in total.
A lot of these goals are really going to be helping me with finding that diversity in literature, so I can learn and grow as a reader and a writer. I know this is a very short post, and I promise more there are posts coming soon. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment