Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Quarterly Goals #2

If you don't know what Quarterly Goals are basically I make a set of 10-20 goals and all I have to do is complete half of them to be consider successful. If I don't I will have my failures on the internet and there's nothing like a good cup of humiliation. 

Last Quarter Goals

1.  Gain 130 followers on Twitter.
2.  Get 20 Facebook Likes
3.  Get Netgalley ratio to 80
4.  Read at least 50 books
5. Write 20,000 words
6. Get 100 Bloglovin followers
7. Get 10 Blogger Followers.
8. Get all As in the first 9 weeks of school
9. Become a month ahead in blogging
10. Get in a good schedule
11. Start a idea journal
12. Get 500 views a month


I did complete two and a half goals. I got 500 views for two months, but not the third month so therefore it was half completed. I did get 130 twitter followers. I actually have 139 twitter followers which is great. I started an idea journal. If I really want to give myself more credit I could say the first two weeks of school where I had a good schedule, but that would be stretching it. That was obviously a fail. I failed and I can do better. Again my productivity levels haven't been the best, but I do see where I can improve to become better. 

This Quarters Goals

  1. Participate in NaNoWriMo
  2. Finish 3 classes
  3. Stay Consistent in Blogging 
  4. Read 25 Books 
  5. Get 500 views everymonth
  6. 145 Twitter Followers
  7. Redesign Blog
  8. Get All As and Bs in the 2nd 9 weeks
  9. Write 50,000 words
  10. Get Netgally to 80% 
  11. Finish all College Things 
I actually have 12 goals, but one of them is more personal and I don't really want to speak out on it anytime soon. This is a good amount of goals to complete and doesn't seem too hard. Do you do quarterly goals? How did you do last quarter and what are you doing this quarter? Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment