Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Monday What Are You Reading?



It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly tag hosted by Book Journey. Where we share our reading plans for the upcoming week.

Gosh it's been forever since I have done something like this, but I'm back and ready for these posts. Everything here is subject to change, but right now these are the books are really want to read this week.

Currently Reading: 


Up Next: 



That's currently all the books I think I can get through this week. What are you reading this week? Have you read any of these books? Let me know if you like this kind of post or a currently reading post where I go into more detail about two books that I am reading or plan on reading. As always remember to keep looking for your Once Upon A Time. 







1 comment:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Caraval! I just bought it last week and I can't wait to read it! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it.

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete