Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Netflix Bucket List 2018



Welcome to day 2 of Birthday Blog Bash 2018. Stay tune every single day of the month of January to see a new post on Once Upon A Time A Review





The summer of 2016 and 2017 I have done Netflix Summer Bucket Lists, and both times I have failed incredibly. In order to ensure that I watch as much shows as possible in 2018, I want to make a list that encompasses the whole year; instead of having a list for three months out of the year. Most of the shows on the list are from Netflix, but there might be a few of them that are on different streaming services. Without further ado here is my Netflix Bucket List 2018.





Shows I Have Started But Not Finished 

  • Grey's Anatomy S6:13
  • Girl Boss S1:E11
  • Anne with an E S1: E7
  • Jane the Virgin S3: E1
  • Originals S2:E1
  • Fuller House S3:E1
  • X-Files S2: E17
  • Buffy the Vampires Slayer S3:E21
  • Gossip Girl S1:E7
  • Inuyasha S1:E7
  • This Is Us S2:E1 
  • Fushigi Yuugi S1: E25
  • Supernatural S7:E2
  • The Ancient Magus Bride S1:E2
  • The Fosters S3:E11
  • Orphan Black S1:E7
  • The Good Place S2:E2
  • Sherlock S4:E3
  • How to Get Away With Murder S2:E1
  • Daredevil S2:E1
  • Voltron S1:E2

Shows I Want to Watch

  • Reign 
  • Riverdale 
  • Merlin 
  • Blue Exocist 
  • iZombie *I started watching it when it came out, but it's been too long so I don't remember what episode I was on.* 
  • Attack on Titan
  • Seven Deadly Sins 
  • Soul Eater
  • Tokyo Ghoul 
  • Fate Stay Night 
  • Fate/Zero
  • Fate Unlimited Blade Works
  • The Tudors
  • Stranger Things
  • Night Watch
  • Jessica Jones
  • The Punisher
  • Friends 
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Full Metal Alchemist 
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood 
  • Inuyasha: The Final Act

Wow I am insane for even adding all of these shows to the list. There is no way I will be finish all of the shows. Therefore the goal will be to watch at least half of this list by 2019. Also this list is not tentative, things wills change. What are some shows you been meaning to watch? What tv show are you currently watching? Let me know in the comments below or on social media @chey_ouatar, and remember, keep looking for your Once Upon A Time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment