Thursday, August 11, 2016

School Year Book Post #BBCP


Welcome to the second Book Blogger Creativity Project which is created by Nori from ReadWriteLove28. This is project is a great way to meet new book bloggers and create something amazing. Basically you sign up and you get put into this group and with in this group you come up with project. My groups project was a to make a Year Book for books and we have bunch of superlatives that we created.  These books that we are all mentioning has been read or release between August 2015- June 2016, which is a typical school year for us people living in the US.




Before I jump in the post I'm going to be mentioning out schedule so you can check out what everyone is else posts.

August 8th- Bonnie@A Backwards Story
August 9th-  Charleigh @ Charleigh's Book Nook
August 10th- Lefty@ Left-Handed Book Lover
August 11th- ME!!!!
August 12th-  Nori@ReadWriteLove28
August 13th  Kara@Reads and Thoughts


Upon downloading this image I saw the word independent and my mind went to thinking it was about a self-published book, but logically this is for a character. I actually have a book in mind that has a fiercely independent character as well as it being an indie book so its a win for me.
                                                            
I talk about this book a lot and for good reason. Eve: The Awakening is a self-published book by Jenna Moreci. It is a fantastic book that I love and I highly recommend it. You can read my review here.


When coming up with caterogeries I think we all wanted to add something with musicals in it because we pretty much all love musicals which is a different topic for another day. The Hamilton is a book that took the world by storm.


When Six of Crows was released everyone was reading it and loving it. I still have to read Ruin and Rising and this book. I have heard so many great things about this book and I can't wait to read it.

 I think one of the best retellings I have read this year would have to be this lovely book here.
A Court of Thorns and Roses came out in Spring of 2015, I just read this book in June and I love it so much. I can't wait to read the second book A Court of Mist and Furry. I'm really interested to see where the second book goes because the first book wrapped up so nicely. Be sure to check out my review for A Court of Thorns and Roses.



The Well of Ascension was amazing and I loved it so much and I was worried on what they Brandon Sanderson would do with it. Let's be real sequels are sometimes horrible and really add nothing to the story well this story was amazing. The ending of the story made me so happy and I can't wait to finish it up. My review for it is here.

                                        


VIP is a category made for authors who are basically at the top of their game. Personally all my favorite authors are on top of their game always and putting all their pictures in here would be long. So I'm just going to be putting in my two favorites as of right now.

Sarah. J Maas books are like heaven wrapped into a little nice binding. From the amazing characters, plot, romance, and covers. For the last two years she has been releasing two books a year and both are so different from each other, but yet amazing. I'm can't wait to see more books coming for.


Brandon Sanderson is a new author to me. I just started reading his works and I love the Mistborn series. I'm currently reading The Hero of Ages along with a different book. I know I said this in my reviews, but it is worth repeating again, his worlds are amazing, like on point. Everything about his books are fantastic. If you are skeptical about reading a book by him, there's going to be a post coming soon on why you should read his books.










What are some your standout books that you have read over the 'school year'? There's so many great books that have been and will be released. I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it is a little shorter than the others, but I had some tech difficulties with blogger today. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.










No comments:

Post a Comment